October 8, 2010

This is my blog home....

I have been very depressed lately (nothing to do with Keven) and haven't been blogging much but I miss it.  I miss my blog friends.  I miss a place to share my heart and thoughts.

So, I am going to write here.  It may not always be about my son anymore, because part of RECOVERY is me getting my life back and that's the stage of the journey I am on.

I have a lot to say and I think one of the reasons I've felt down lately is because I've kept so much bottled up inside.

Thanks for sticking with me.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

7 comments:

Kristi (Jake's Mom) said...

Glad you're investing time in "you" Barbara! I think as parents of addicts we tend to get derailed sometimes when it comes to taking care of ourselves. Wishing you have a fantastic weekend! Keeping you and Kevin ever in my prayers.
Kristi

Syd said...

Good for you Barbara. Focus on what you are doing.

Kansas Bob said...

"part of RECOVERY is me getting my life back"

THAT is the best thing that I have read in a while - anywhere. You are a wise woman Barbara.

beachteacher said...

True Barbara....SO true ! I'm so glad to hear you say this...and lately I'm feeling more and more the same way. Maybe we're finally getting it.....let's hope so.

Barbara said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Kristi, Syd, K-Bob and Lori!

Bristolvol said...

I left you a coment earlier, but somehow it did not get posted. Anyway,I am so glad you are getting back in the swing of things. I love to read your blog and looking forward to reading more. I have not posted anything myself in a long time, but I have diligently been reading everybody's blog and commented when I felt I had something to contribute. Have a great weekend! Love, hope and PEACE.
Helga

~~BRB Queen~~ said...

Great to hear that you are on YOUR recovery journey! I hope you have a drama free weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...