September 30, 2011

Beware of Bath Salts!

The Pat Moore Foundation put together this great infographic on the dangers of using the "Bath Salts" (aka mephadrone).  You can click on this image to make it larger, and if that's still not large enough for you, click on it again from PMF's site.

I know Keven has used this.  Its very easy to buy and its LEGAL!


Bath Salt Abuse Infographic, created by Pat Moore Foundation, a drug rehabCreated by Pat Moore Foundation



 Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

2 comments:

Bristolvol said...

This is so dangerous. It stays in your system for days. Doctors don't know how to treat an overdose, because the chemicals are different in every batch. They are mostly manufactured with ingredients coming from China. I have known people who have used this stuff. They cannot even remember anything they did under the influence. It is absurd.

VJ said...

This was very interesting. I no longer keep up with all these new drugs our children try. I got worn out years ago, it was always something new and frightening.

I appreciate your comments on my blog and your blog.

Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...