September 13, 2011

Quick Update

Keven seems to be doing well right now except for a broken finger.  He's had it for over two weeks and finally talked them into letting him see a dr.  Now its to the point he has to have surgery to fix it.  I'm a bit upset that they didn't believe him when he told them it was broken.  Now I get to pay for whatever the insurance doesn't pay for orthopedic surgery.  Of course I'm concerned for Keven too, but he'll heal.  Financial stress is huge for me these days.


Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

5 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

How did he break it? If it happened in rehab, why aren't they financially responsible?

Bar L. said...

He was catching a football.

I am going to talk to them face to face tomorrow and see what they have to say. I have a good rapport with the director and hopefully he will say their insurance will cover at least mitigating damages. Ugh.

beachteacher said...

oh,I'm sorry...I hope they cover it. Thinking of you...

Tori said...

It is always something isn't it? I am glad he seems to be doing well.

Dawn said...

That's a bummer. I hope it all works out okay. Is he going to be able to get it taken care of soon?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...