November 20, 2010

Distance is a Beautiful Thing

I love not having Keven live here.  Its so peaceful, so wonderful, so enjoyable.  I feel only a slight bit of guilt for saying that.

He's home on a pass today but is out with friends.  He says he does not want to come home and live when he is done with the 90 day treatment, I sure hope that's true because I am not going to let him.

Its raining here so I am enjoying a quiet afternoon and trying to catch up on some of your blogs.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

5 comments:

kc bob said...

LOL, I can so relate to this Barbara! My transition to empty nester was an enjoyable one. Have a great weekend!

Nikki Neurotic said...

Don't feel guilty for saying it. As much as you love Keven, he puts an enormous amount of stress on you and it's just not fair.

Anna said...

Good for you Barbara. We all need and deserve a peaceful home.

Annette said...

It is what it is Barbara. I SO get it. Sometimes we have to be removed from the situation to see how much we really needed it to change.

Syd said...

You deserve having peace. Stick to the boundary. It isn't about what he wants but what you want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...