August 13, 2011

My Cute and Happy SItes

Someone suggested the other day that I read some more uplifting blogs in addition to the ones on the topic of addiction.  I have several sites I visit for that purpose so I thought I'd share them, maybe one will suit your fancy too :)


ZooBorns
I LOVE animals and there is nothing cuter than a baby giraffe, tiger, warthog....etc.

Happy Dog DNA
If you open this link you will see my precious little stinker :)  I don't know if I believe in the accuracy of these DNA tests, but we did it for kicks and got a huge surprise to see her results and to look at the other dogs on the site!  (I tell people I have a Boxer mix).

Songfacts
This is a great site if you're interested in other people's opinions of why a song was written or what the song means.  Also great to look up lyrics, etc.



Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...