May 8, 2011

Guess What!?!

Because its Mother's Day they are allowing me to visit Keven!  I'm very happy about that!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there.

Several people commented to the last post that Mother's Day is not that meaningful to them because its a "forced holiday" and I agree with that.  Its kind of like Valentine's Day, I rather have someone surprise me with a card or a gift any day of the year than feeling obligated because its a commercial holiday.

BUT - there are perks, and I'll take em!

This was my gift from Keven last year  :)





Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

P.S.  Anthony is going to stop by to give me a Mother's Day hug today.

2 comments:

Annette said...

You have a good one mama. :o) Enjoy your visit.

Nikki Neurotic said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...