December 9, 2010

How Cool Is This ???

I think many of us have wished we all lived close enough to meet up once in awhile face to face.  I'm very excited to say that I will be meeting up with one of you soon (I won't say who in case she doesn't want me blabbing it all over my blog).

I wish we could have a big party sometime, I guess we'd have to plan it for smack dab in the middle of the USA to be fair - so that would be KANSAS!  Perfect, we'll meet at Ron's house!  We know he is the king of throwing a good party......

:)

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

8 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

3 days notice is all I require. There will be lots of food and good times. Hope you like good old Kansas City BBQ. I'll fire up the smoker as soon as I get the word.

Bar L. said...

Sweet! I knew we could count on you. Seriously, maybe late we should plan something for Springtime? I've always wanted to try Kansas City BBQ and I have another wonderful blog couple I'd like to meet in Kansas too.

A Mom's Serious Blunder said...

I am sososososososososo jealous. I think we should all meet up in Sin City!

Kristi said...

How very exciting for you both!! There's a chance I may be in both the LA and Orange County the first of March!! If so, I would love to try and meet you and another blogger in the area when I'm there. Have a wonderful time....what a blessing this will be!! Happy holidays!!!

Syd said...

Enjoy the visit and have a nice time.

kc bob said...

Ann and I had some KC BBQ last night. Only thing better than KC BBQ would be sharing it with you Barbara!

Bar L. said...

Bob, glad you know I'd be inviting myself over when I'm in town :)

kc bob said...

You are welcome anytime Barbara! Our spare bedroom and fold out bed are waiting. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...