December 2, 2010

Amazing Attorney

She only works with addicts and dually addicted clients.  She charges very reasonable fees.  She would do her job for free if she could.  She cares.

She texted me today to ask how her "superstar, Keven" was doing.  I told her he was doing good and looking for a job.  She called him to encourage him.

Do all attorneys do stuff like this?  Even when they are paid in full and no longer retained by us?

I think she cares.  I really do.  Keven already told me that when he is finally done with this program and stands up in court to give his speech (they each give one when they complete all four phases which in his case will be another YEAR from now) he is going to say "I wouldn't have been able to stand here today if it weren't for S______ (attorney's name)"

Yeah, we had to pay her to keep him out of prison and in Recovery Court, but it was worth it.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

3 comments:

Syd said...

There are good souls everywhere and in all kinds of professions. It is good that you have a good soul looking out for Keven.

kc bob said...

WOW! So great to hear this Barbara. Wish we had one like her way back when.

Steve Dixon said...

Good job you found a lawyer you like. We all need help sometimes and when I needed bipolar treatment I knew there was somewhere I could turn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...