March 5, 2011

Nightmare


painting by: SANDRA KNIGHT NICHOLSON STEPHENSON

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night full of terror, relieved to discover it was only a dream?

That happened to me last night and it took me right back to the days when Keven was using.   I think the dream happened because he brought one of his roommates over yesterday.  I really liked the young man and was comforted by the fact that his drug of choice was meth not heroin.

Never thought there would come a day that I based the "safeness" of my son's friendship based on the drugs they used.

Oh, wait.  I just remembered that the last time Kev used with Anthony he also used meth.  I'm not worried.  He's tested three times a week and if he fails a test again it will be out of my hands.  Why dwell on the what ifs?

In other news:  We  have a lost cat staying with us.  I hope the owner comes forward soon because we already have four cats and two dogs.  This cat is making himself at home here, he's really sweet.


Have you Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...