March 9, 2011

what day is it?

I'm so tired.

Physically
Mentally
Emotionally
Spiritually

I feel like I am never going to get a job even though I am signed up with a few temp agencies now.

One has to ask:  Is it me?  or is it just the way things are?

But I guess the big thing on my heart is Keven.

I'm very tired of all of this.  I have no motivation.

Nothing changes if nothing changes...

but how can you change if you are stuck and part of you just doesn't care and wants to crawl in a hole and sleep for a year or two.

The moments of joy that come around now and then are just so fleeting.  I really don't see the point in life for people who constantly have struggles from the day they were born.

I envy people that have a "good" life.  I'm not ungrateful, I know so many people that have it "worse than me" but that's not my point.

My point is I am starting to fall into depression deeper every day and feel immobilized by it.  I shouldn't even be writing this.  People will feel sorry for me, or judge me, or try to help me.  I just want to feel better.  I just want to go to bed and sleep and wake up with some motivation for doing life.  I don't know how the hell I would function at a job if I had one.

I take two anti-depressants already.  I don't know what else to do.  How to start caring what happens next.  I have sort of resigned myself that my life is what it is, and I am here only to help Keven get going in the right direction for his life.  But I look at him and see myself.  Another depressed person but with the added suffering of anxiety and addiction.

I'm sorry.  I just feel like shit right now.

7 comments:

A Mom's Serious Blunder said...

Ugh...I know that feeling, all to well. The only good thing I have to offer is...it will go away eventually, I swear. The problem with this sentence is the eventually part of it. When you are in that hole eventually sounds very very far away. I am praying for you Barbara. If you want to talk I am there always.

Erin said...

I won't try to fix you or give advice, just sending a hug from afar. I love you, my friend. Take care of yourself.

Bristolvol said...

I am sorry, Barbara, that you are feeling lousy. I don't have much insight to offer, but one thing comes to mind: Ron's post about hope he wrote just recently. If you feel like it, read it again. It may help you out of the slump. Remember, everything is temporary. I am sending you love and peace. Helga

Annette said...

Barbara, I hear you. Call your dr hon. Maybe you can get a med adjustment just to get you over the rough patch. I have had to do that when things have been particularly bad. Increase my dosage and then once things stabilize, I can lower it again. Stress does cause a physical brain reaction. Depression is very real.

Syd said...

I hope that you will feel better soon. This may just be a valley that you are in and soon you will be back to climbing up the hill to the top.

Anna said...

Hugs......You have been through a lot. Give yourself a few days to pass this latest trauma. What have you done for yourself lately? They always ask that at my alanon meeting.

BMelonsLemonade said...

I just want you to know that I love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...