April 8, 2011

Today's Visit

You never know how a jail visit will go, but so far this time around they have all been "good".  Its hard to believe there was a time when he was rude to me or unappreciative or even hostile.  He hasn't been that way in a long time.  I really like my son.  He's a good person.

So today's visit went fast.  Only had to wait for 30 minutes and there was a "newbie" there so I talked to her while we waited.  Its easy to spot a newbie and I will never forget my first time.  It felt so foreign to me, being in that environment.

Anyhow, he's still not sure what he wants to do but I can tell he's leaning toward taking his time, especially since they are doing "half time" right now (the jails get so crowded sometimes that they allow non-violent offenders to only serve half their time).

I am okay with this decision because one of the biggest hurdles Keven faced during his time at




Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...