April 7, 2011

Unreturned Phone Calls

You know that saying "no news is good news"?  It doesn't apply in the world of addiction.  Raise your hand if you "know" your addict is using by the LACK of communication?

Hmmm.

Keven hasn't called in two days which is very unlike him...but I know where he is so I am not worried.  (update - he called.  the reception is so bad i could barely hear him but I will visit him tomorrow).

Kelly has not called or returned my texts.

Anthony has not responded to my text.

I still care about Ant but am totally detached from his issues.  Last time I talked to him he told me he was going on methadone, the 90 day type.  Whatever it takes.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

6 comments:

Lori said...

Raising hand and waving it around wildly!

Dad and Mom said...

Yep, one of those indicators that our addicts don't seem to understand.

Annette said...

I know you haven't heard from her...but how is Kelly? Out of the hospital I'm assuming?

Tori said...

Sadly, I am raising my hand.

Unknown said...

Both hands up here!

Anna said...

No news is usually bad news with my addict.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...