August 7, 2010

I wonder if he's jealous?

Tomorrow I go see Anthony.

He and Keven talked on the phone for the first time last night (Ant called me later and told me about it). Ant said Kev was distant and didn't say much because Ant said "I hear you've been f___ing up lately".

I remember when I first met Anthony. My first impression: TROUBLE. I didn't like him, didn't want Keven hanging out with him. Knew he'd been in prison and used drugs. I had a preconceived idea that those two things meant he was a "bad influence".

Keven told me again and again what a great guy he was, how he wasn't like his other friends, he really cared, he was real, he had a good heart.

Well, long story short, Anthony won me over. Now he and I are closer than he and Keven. I know Keven wanted me to accept his friend but I wonder if he ever feels a bit jealous that we are so close now? I am going to ask him later. I don't think it bothers him but its kind of interesting how it all turned out.



Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...