June 3, 2011

Top 100 Blogs for Overcoming Addiction

UPDATED!

I had the wrong link here, oops.  I fixed it. Did you know that many of our blogs are listed on this site, Nurse Practioner?  They sent me this "blogfrog" award and as I looked through the list of "Top 100 Blogs on Overcoming Addiction" I saw several of my blog friends there!

 It seems like an excellent resource and its nice to know that nurses are  educating themselves in this area by reading blogs.  One more step in the right direction for everyone involved with addiction.

Thank you, Nurse Practioners!

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

2 comments:

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

That's wonderful to read Barbara.
Thank you for posting this.

A Mom's Serious Blunder said...

I went and did not see any blogs? Where do i go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...