June 15, 2011

Would You Like to be an Interventionist?

This is an email from Ken Seeley, some of you may know him from the TV show "Intervention".  I can think of a few of you out there that would be very good at this.  This would be a good opportunity if you or anyone you know has been thinking about it.  I think most of us have our hands full just dealing with our own addicts at this point, but I think it would be an interesting job for the right person at the right time.

We are going to be doing an interventionist training to work with www.Intervention911.com . If you or someone you know is looking to work as an interventionist please have them contact me Ken@intervention911.com we give them all the information they need on becoming an interventionist with our team. Please pass this along we like to have the best join us. Also if you’re not looking to join our company we will be doing training later in the year on how to start the process of becoming an interventionist, open to public.

Thanks for helping spread this message!

Sincerely,

Ken Seeley

4 comments:

beachteacher said...

omg yes....I would love this...but I'm on the east coast. I've been talking about making a job change,..and am interested in working in the addiction field.

Bar L. said...

beachteach, you should check it out....its not necessarily something just for people in CA. I think you'd be great.

Kristi said...

I think this could potentially be so rewarding!! I would love to do something in the field of addiction....i would love to feel like I'm doing something to help, something to help fight this horrible disease, anything to make a difference......BUT, I know me and I would get way to personally involved and become everyone's mother!! Apparently I'm not quite there yet, but getting there one day at a time!! Lol.

Dad and Mom said...

Don't think I'd be qualified definitiely don't have the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...