October 19, 2011

I'm in a good mood, and Concert Q & A

For some reason, I feel really good today.  Maybe because Keven is in his "safe place" right now (jail), or maybe because I totally rocked out on my way to work while sitting in traffic.

I just did a post on my music blog about some of the concerts I've been too, if you're a rocker (and aren't most of us???) check it out and let me know some of your answers:


and a huge THANK YOU to the people who are using my Amazon link!

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara (aka, Layla)

I miss my old music blog friends....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to think of something to blog about tomorrow, so I think I'm going to use your music post. I think it'll be a lot of fun comparing notes...especially as your Rolling Stones story almost matched one of my concert experiences.

beachteacher said...

Music can lift my mood in almost any situation......so so wonderful. : )

Bar L. said...

Silver, can't wait to read your post tomorrow!

Teach, I agree completely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...