September 17, 2009

I feel stupid

Its not the first time, nor will it be the last.

Earlier I had posted some lyrics that I thought my son had sent me.  He told me the name of the song, "Mama" and the band, My Chemical Romance.  But somehow when I pulled up the lyrics to read I got a song by the same name by The Spice Girls.  It should have been clear to me that my son would NOT send a song with those Spice Girl lyrics.  I guess it was wishful thinking.  A friend pointed out my mistake and I read the words to the song my son was really referring to and thought to myself "duh."

Oh well.

In other news:  I am up to late scared to try to sleep.  I did not hear from K today.  He's got at least another week in there and maybe more.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm sorry, hon.

Black Sheep said...

Aw, Barbara. : ( Sending a cyber hug to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...