September 18, 2010

The Cloud

I am catching up on many of your blogs and see that, sadly, most of us are still living with the cloud of addiction permeating our lives.  Even when we WORK HARD at not letting it bother us, the fact that we WORK SO HARD is evidence that its there is a problem.

A constant fear, anger, stress, worry....

I am so tired of it.  Its strong again like it hasn't been in months.  I feel like he's on the verge of something big, not something good.

I want my life back.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

3 comments:

beachteacher said...

Oh yes....so do I. Praying for us all. We deserve happiness and PEACE, despite their addiction. I am SO grateful for the abundant blessings of my life, yet my son's addiction permeates my ability to have any peace and joy, in spite of all the rest...health, 2 other "kids"(young adults) doing very well,living with integrity,..a good 30 yr. marriage to someone wonderful, jobs and financial security, wonderful extended family, etc. Yet, it's exactly as you said....hard WORK to not let it constantly bother me. However, I'm going to continue to work on it, and I do have faith in the possibility of positive days ahead. We all have to let the hope carry us through.

A Mom's Serious Blunder said...

It's times like this that I really wish I had something to calm nerves. I hate that impending feeling of doom more than anything else. It makes me feel physically ill. Have a glass of wine take a bubble bath and let it go. Easy to say, I know, but so hard to do.

LisaC said...

I so understand...the feeling of sadness that seems to hang over and permeate every facet of our lives. I have also learned that a similar level of sadness comes from other things as well. Oh well, wherever it comes from, I guess we continue to work hard to fit the demon.

Please take care of yourself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...