September 13, 2010

We Might Be on TV Series?

All I can say is: Holy Cow! What next? Apparently Keven and his therapist have been discussing a new project she is working on with Ken Seeley (he's one of the guys on Intervention). They are doing a pilot for a new show that will go beyond what you see on Intervention - it will chronicle all the things that go on within the family, in the doctors office, the therapists office, etc. etc. etc. And guess who she wants to film? Right!!

HE says he wants to do it. I do NOT want to be on TV, not because I am ashamed of my son or don't want "the world to see our problems" (I mean here they are on the internet for the world to see....) I am just not the "look at me" kind of person. I'd probably throw up or something from nerves of being on camera.

So, we'll see. BUT the perks is we get all the treatment and therapy they recommend FOR FREE for a year. That sounds good.

Geez.

Keven is in the hospital and happy as can be cause he's on Ativan and hasn't a care in the world. Meanwhile I am out here talking to his PO, psychiatrist and therapist. I think Mr. Keven (as his PO calls him) is in for a rude awakening when he most likely goes back to jail and possibly into another live-in rehab. Its out of my hands...its all up the the law at this point.

Will keep you all posted. Thank you for the comments on the last post. I am so tired I just tried to turn the TV off with my cell phone.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...