September 14, 2010

I'm Ready to Tell Him to He Can't Live Here

First of all, I decided there is no way I want to be on that TV series. It would be more stress than I need or want and Keven is not capable of making a good decision right now so I will make it for our family. NO.

Second, I am so pissed off at him. I don't have the energy to go into it but he thinks he can come waltzing home out of the hospital with no consequences. He admits to me that he was there hiding from his PO (btw, his tests all came back clean so he hid for nothing).

His PO is going to give him several choices:

1. If you want to go home you have to do the Outpatient Program for three weeks, its 9 - Noon M-F.

2. If you don't want to do that you go back to Phoenix House

3. If you don't want to do that you can sit in jail till you decide what to do but you are NOT going home to pick up where you left off, you need HELP.

AND if he does not remove the "no visitors" and allow her to visit him tomorrow she is going to drop his ass from the program which means he does time for his crime and has a felony on his record.

I didn't tell him any of this, she is going to tell him and then it will be discussed with the psychiatrist at the family meeting tomorrow night.

He told me he doesn't want to live with us anymore. FINE! Move the hell out. He can't be homeless (part of probation requires you have a stable living environment).

I am just sick and tired of his life causing me so much stress.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...