February 22, 2011

I Have A Good Heart

Short Story:  Had my heart checked out today and it passed.


Long Story:  I don't go to the doctor unless I absolutely have to.  I've been ignoring chest pains for months because I diagnosed the problem as "stress".  Last week they intensified and I got kind of scared so went to my dr. who scared me further by insisting I go to the ER.  I refused but did agree to a treadmill test today and my heart was good.  Its stress related.


Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

3 comments:

Syd said...

Glad that you are okay. I quit drinking caffeine because of my heart palpating. The palpations stopped when I stopped the caffeine.

Dad and Mom said...

I thought about having mine checked but the family told me not to waste the time because they are sure that I have no heart.

Erin said...

Awesome! I'm glad to know all is OK. Good girl for having it checked out, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...