October 30, 2009

Hiding Places

Thanks for the great response to my last post!  And thanks for all the additions to the list.  It prompted me to start a new list, so please help add to this one too!

Places I have found things hidden in my son's room (some obvious some not)

- under the mattress (how silly, that's the first place everyone looks!)
- in a throw pillow that had been cut open and the stuff stashed inside
- inside socks in the sock drawer
- pockets of jackets in the closet
- under a piece of carpet in the corner of the room
- inside model cars on the top shelf
- behind a heavy rock on the top shelf of the closet
- hidden in with some old toys in the back of the closet
- inside books and magazines
- in a shoebox
- in the garage in a toolbox
- in the garage in a drawer

I think that's it unless you count under the front seat of the car which is just plain crazy and asking to be caught.

4 comments:

Fractalmom said...

ceiling tiles, floorboards that are loose. under dresser drawers (taped) in baby's diaper bag (GROSS), inside the toilet tank

Michael said...

This hidding things in places where someone can find them is both a cry for help and "in your face" passive aggressive behaviour.
Addiction is so complicated...

Blonde Mafia said...

personally I use to hide things in the shoe sI neve wore and in suitcases or duffel bags that were stored under my bed, piggy banks and what was really bad was under my little sisters bed...

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Fractal, I never would have looked any of those places. Thanks for the tip.

Michael, I thought of that and he admitted that he did want me to know at one point. Its very complicated.

Hey Blondie! Those sound like good places too. I hope I never have to search his room again. Now he has a parole officer to do it for me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...