October 5, 2009

Selling the Monster



 UPDATE!
This is amazing to me - everything is going better than I hoped with the sale of this thing.  It feels too good to be true.  Not much has worked well in my life lately so its hard to be hopeful but I really think something might work out well for once!  I'll keep you posted.



I know some of you pray...so please pray for things to go well with all the stuff related to this BEAST of a truck this week.  Long story short:  I need the DMV to approve the modified engine, then I need it to pass a smog, then I need to register it, then I need to hopefully sell it to an interested person.

This truck and all the problems and money it cost my family is the direct result of drug addiction...I may have shared the story here, if not:  son traded nice car while high.  End of story.

Today I had to get in and out of it over ten times (I have to use a step stool) and pulled a muscle in my chest.  Tomorrow, I have to drive it again.


6 comments:

Syd said...

It would sell fast down here since 4 wheel drive and large tires are what all the Bubba's drive. Good luck with it.

Michael said...

little moe time, a lot less pain. Praying for you.

Dad and Mom said...

Remember there is always ebay, as is

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Syd, well maybe I'll just drive it over there and leave it in front of your house for awhile :)

Michael...thanks.

Dad, seriously? Wow. I never thought of that.

Starrlight said...

Good to hear good news!

Madison said...

It's a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...