October 26, 2009

Yep, he's on drugs. Addicted to shooting coke. Just got back from picking him up at school. He was suspended with recommendation for expulsion.

Not sure what I am going to do because there is nothing I can do other than:

1) Love him
2) Encourage him
3) be tough on him (no money, no car, no nothin)
4) pray

He has to want help. He feels like his life is messed up beyond repair. Of course its not, but I understand that feeling. I just want him to get better.

PS His girlfriend LOVES him. She reminds me so much of me when I was the same age and in love with a guy addicted to drugs. I eventually left him because me loving him wasn't enough. He ended up going to prison and having a totally messed up life. Lets hope that doesn't happen with Keven.

I think I am in a nightmare and keep waiting to wake up - will someone throw some cold water in my face or something???? I'm ready to wake up now....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...