November 24, 2009

GEEZ LOUISE!


Well, here I am at my new blog home.  The last 24 hours brought a big surprise to me - I was informed that a certain group of people have been following my blog and they had concerns.  Rather than going into the details, I OFFERED to take my blog down and not refer to them by name in the future.

So I have a new blog, a new name and a new look...but all the old posts and comments are still here!

I think most of you know my son's name, he will hereby be referred to as "K" (except on the posts I have not got to yet, its taking forever to find them all and change them).

My "other son" will be referred to from now on as "Ant" cause I think that's a cute nickname and a lot less letters to type.

Tonight I am going to an Al-Anon meeting that I have never attended before and am nervous, more about driving in the dark than the actual meeting.  I will report back.

I am praying for all of you, and being VERY thankful for you this Thanksgiving week (and the other 364 days of the year too).

Oh - feel free to link this blog, follow it, add it to your reader.  I'm not trying to hide it or anything.

Barbara

3 comments:

Starrlight said...

I saw that obnoxious poster. What a tool.

Debby of Oxycontin and Opiate Addiction: A Mother's Story said...

I made it. sometimes, changes are new beginnings. Glad you're here.

Kansas Bob said...

Love the new name and the new look Barbara!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...