November 23, 2009

Its Not Goodbye...

I will still be reading your blogs and commenting, but need to take this blog offline - at least until I can remove my son's name (and A's) from all the posts.  That may take a while. Or I may not come back or I may start over...I am very upset and confused at the moment :(

If you would like to know why send me an email at bll127925@yahoo.com

UPDATE!  Please, please email me so I can explain to each of you privately.

I have received several emails already from people wondering if they said something to upset me.  NO WAY!  Each and ever comment here, no matter what it says, has HELPED me. 

I am very sad to leave this blog.  Its not really by choice and I may be back under a different name sometime once I regroup.  I think I am in a bit of a state of shock at this new development in my life...its not something I planned on doing.

I was so happy to put up my new, positive sunflower banner....I guess I need to find a new home for it, but that's so much work and I feel kind of defeated at the moment.  I really don't know what I am going to do but I can't continue on this blog using my son's name.

FYI - nothing has happened to my son, he's doing really well where he is.

Love to all of you....

Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...