November 21, 2009

Honest Scrap

I have another award to add, this one requires ten things about me but since I just did seven, I will only add three :)   Thanks, Sherry!

Also, there was a lot of award swapping going on this week.  I pass this one on to anyone who reads here who did not get one yet!  I tried to figure it out but got a headache trying!



8.  Since the person who gave me this award admitting to skinny dipping....I will about my skinny dipping experiences (all many years ago):  Once in a pool at my office at night, once in the Pacific in broad daylight (thank you God that I did not get arrested for that....) and once in Hawaii at night in the Pacific and a few other random times in pools that are foggy memories....

9.  My secret wish is to someday write a book, but I have no idea what it would be about.

10.In relation to #8 I will admit to being quite a party girl back in my teens/early 20's.  I drank too much and experimented with most drugs.  I am not proud of that or of many of the stupid things I did while under the influence, but I must admit I also had a lot of fun and never got in any serious trouble.  Luckily I "grew up" at age 25 and settled down quite a bit.  By 30 I was a stick in the mud and didn't go out for 12 years....


4 comments:

Roxy said...

Again, congrats!!! You deserve them all, hon. Peace and blessings!

Midnitefyrfly said...

Skinny dipping in daylight?!?!?!? sounds fun ;) Congrats on a an award well won!!! (((HUGS)))

Sue said...

Skinny dipping. Cool.

Okay, so ... uh, I guess I've sort of changed my mind about the whole blogging thing. *cough*

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Roxy, thank you!

Fyrfly, Well it was more like running into the ocean, freezing my @ss off, then running back to my towel. :)

Sue, oh good I was tired of wearing this black garb and looking forlorn.

Kay, LOL!!! I would NEVER do that. Just considering it was a moment of temporary insanity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...