April 18, 2010

Addict at Ten

I was emailing with a friend of mine today, Bob, and told him that Anthony's latest letter declared that he had "asked Christ into his life".  I used to be a very devoted Christian myself, but its a tough subject for me.  I asked Bob if he knew of a book, or something, I could pass along to Anth (he has a Bible already).  Bob directed me to Derek Steele, his website, video, and the book "Addict at Ten".

Watch this short clip, it will remind you that not all addicts end up in and out of prison, homeless or worse.



Peace, Hope and Love,
Barbara

5 comments:

justLacey said...

Amazing and inspiring. These are the stories that really touch my heart.

Sherry said...

That was amazing! I hope you're feeling O.K. Barbara (hugs)!

Syd said...

Thanks for sharing this Barbara. Take care.

Bristolvol said...

Great story, Barbara. I wonder if I could email this to my daughter (don't know how to do it and I also don't know if she check the email address I have for her). Thanks for sharing.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Wow...that is a wonderful story

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...