April 15, 2010

Two Blog Posts to Check Out...

Do you all know Josh?  He's a young man who's a recovering addict and his blog is called "Diving into the Mind of an Addict".  He's got a post over there today called "Letter from Addiction".

Also, he's been a help to me in understand Keven and how the mind of a 19 year old male works.  It got me thinking today about all the people I've met over the last six years of blogging and how much love and support I've received.

Even though I have written here at this blog for the least amount of time, its brought the most comfort to me.  Thanks to all of you.  I wrote about it on my other blog today (if interested see sidebar under WFIO).

Hope we all have a good weekend.

Keven seems a bit better today.  He's at a meeting right now, had PO apt. this morning and meets with his "mentor" (a guy we used to go to church with) this evening.  He's also going to do homework, work out and do some chores for his grandma.  Being busy is key!

Peace, Hope and Love,
Barbara

8 comments:

Garnet said...

Sounds like things are evening out. Phew.

justLacey said...

I am really pulling for Keven. I would hate to see him fall back into the same lifestyle that that he was living a year ago. Lets hope he doesn't want that either.

Syd said...

I've said again and again that when I got busy, I got better. It really does work.

Heather's Mom said...

So glad Keven is busy and doing well. I am so thankful for you, you've been a great support and friend to me since I started blogging.
I have a friend in from out of town so not sure how much time I'll get to keep up this weekend - but wishing you a relaxing weekend!
God bless.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Things seem calmer and you seem more yourself...that is most excellent

A Mom' Serious Blunder said...

Praying Kevin continues to make the right choices...

LisaC said...

Barbara, I can't open the most recent post. I get a message that the page doesn't exist. Did you change something in your address?

Thinking and praying for you and Kevin.

Kathy M. said...

I had not met Josh. Thanks for the introduction.

Six years is a long time. I've got a lot of comfort from this blogging community, too. What a blessing.

I'm glad to hear Keven is doing well. Please take care. Hugs to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...