December 31, 2009

A Year Ago Today (part three)

YES!
UPDATE  !!!!
They let him back in, I am going to pick him up and drop him off there....I am very, very happy that things worked out this way.  I think its what was meant to be for Kev!!

A year ago today I drove up to St. Joseph Hospital (mental health unit) and picked up my son and brought him  home.  It was nice to have him sleeping in his own bed on NY Eve and waking up to a new year with him.

My hope for today is that I drive up to the same hospital, same unit, but this time drop him off at PH and that he will start his new year off there with his PH Family.

I think it will happen.  I am in "positive mode" today and not going to think to far in the future.  One hour at a time.

Thanks for all of your encouragement!
Have a safe, fun New Year's Eve





Peace, Hope and Love,
Barbara

7 comments:

Michael said...

Taking things a moment at a time is sometimes necessary and wise. In a nano second many things can happen. Happy New Year to you and to K

justLacey said...

This truly is some happy news. I am glad that Keven is back in and hope the adjusting of his meds is good.

Heather's Mom said...

Praise God!!! woo-hoo!!! What great news for the new year :)

Anna said...

I am sooo glad they are taking hime back. Happy New Year.

Addiction--Mom trying to Detach with Love said...

I am so very happy Barbara, for you and K. And to think you worked your way through it without trying to get too wrapped up in the worry. You caught yourself and tried to stay as present as possible, which in the end preserved all that energy you could have spent over worry for nothing. He is going back to recovery after getting the medical attention he needed, how great! Happy New Year, I pray this year brings us all peace.

Anonymous :) said...

Very good news, Barbara. I'm so happy that K has a support group if he chooses to walk in recovery. He's going to be a man who makes you proud. You just wait and see.

Sue said...

What awesome words you spoke, Dad and Mom. Wonderful.

That is excellent news, Barbara. I am so glad K is staying right where he is. Awesomeness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...