March 11, 2010

Finishing the Tattoo

Anthony is over here finishing up a tattoo he started on Keven over a year ago.  Before he got here Kev said if he showed up high he was going to ask him to leave and even rehearsed two "speeches" to give him if needed.  He didn't show up high.  He has one week to find another rehab or its "hello Chino state prison" (a very nasty, violent place he never wants to experience again).

I feel that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about him.  He took a shower here (first in a few days) and he just left without starting the tattoo.  Is he coming back?  Did Keven give him money?  Is Keven that stupid to fall for the lies of an addict?????  If so I will just shake my head and say "now you know how it feels".

More later...



Peace, Hope and Love,
Barbara

11 comments:

Syd said...

Anthony has choices. I hope that he makes the right ones.

Addiction--Mom trying to Detach with Love said...

I hope Anthony makes the right choices also. God Bless his soul.

justLacey said...

Yes Keven is a kid and stupid enough to fall for the lies of an addict. You are playing with fire allowing Anthony around your home.

Michael said...

I think it is dangerous to allow Anthony around your house right now.

Sherry said...

Barbara - You seem a lot like me - kind hearted - but there are times I've let myself be taken advantage of (trying to do the "right" thing). I agree that he shouldn't be in your house right now!

Barbara said...

Thanks for all the comments. I hope Anthony does the right thing too. His choices are limited and the temptation to use is there. Keven is in constant contact with me and he is not going to use at this time. I know this because I know him. I'm not saying he never will, but I don't think he will now.

SilverNeurotic said...

I really hope it works out for Ant.

~ Tabitha ~ said...

Trust the process Barb.
Always wishing your family the best of hope,love,strength and hope.I'll be back soon for another visit..Thank you for sharing.

Andy said...

Wow. I know nothing of this life, Barbara...so I have nothing to say. You are one of those living a life that only you know...but sharing it as best you can is a good thing I think.

A Mom's Serious Blunder said...

UGH! I know that feeling deep in the pit of your stomach. The one that eats away at you if you don't let it go. I am sorry he got thrown out of rehab...maybe not wanting to go back to prison will be highly motivating this time.

A Mom's Serious Blunder said...

Apparently not very motivating at all...but I am glad he is away from your son.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...