Someone Kev knew from Jr. High through High School passed away on Christmas. He was a very athletic kid, seriously into BMX. Because of all the injuries acquired in this sport, he was prescribed pain killers. He got addicted. He overdosed on Opana. He fell asleep and never woke up. What a tragic death, and can you imagine - going to wake your son on Christmas morning and finding him dead?
When will doctors learn how dangerous it is to prescribe opiates of any kind? When will pharmaceutical companies, who seem to have a pill for everything, come up with an alternative to these addictive killers?
Peace, Hope and Love,