January 26, 2010

I didn't want to write about this - I wanted it to just go away...

K is involved with a woman who is 26 years old and has three kids.

She was in PH with him but she got "kicked out" yesterday and is now in sober living.  I was hoping this was just a passing fancy of his - older woman liking him, etc.  But apparently she really cares for him and is not going away.  What upsets me more, that she's 8 years older has three kids or is an addict?  Number three of course.

Also, he's severely depressed to the point that today at his psychiatrist appointment the dr. was extremely concerned.  None of the meds seemed to be working.  He's still anxious and depressed and he's on three heavy meds :(

He said nothing works as good as heroin, oxy or xanax.

I just loved hearing that.

I am tried of this.  I want him to be well.  I have to wonder if he ever will be? 

What would a 26 year old woman (from a very weatlhy family) see in a 19 year old BOY?


Peace, Hope and Love?
Barbara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...