January 17, 2010

OOPS

I was looking at this blog and saw that I was not using the right feature for my blog list so a bunch of people I read regulary did not show up there...I fixed that.

Also wanted to say thanks for ALL the comments on the last few posts.  They all gave me food for thought.  You know I want to hear it, even if its not easy to hear.

No new news, everything is the same but I'll keep you posted.  





I love this photo....what would be a good caption for it?


Peace, Hope and Love,
Barbara

9 comments:

Gavin said...

Haha...I did that before too, totally messed up my blog list, which btw, you've reminded me that I need to update.

That picture is beautiful. I don't think any words would be able to describe how ways one can interpret it.

Addiction--Mom trying to Detach with Love said...

Painting the grey away:)

Anonymous said...

The sea is near you just beside you, but you can't see the true colors in it.
(Please, no lauper mention lol)
God bless you barbara :)

Heather's Mom said...

You, K & A are always in my prayers. I like Mom of Opiate Addict's caption "Painting the Grey Away" too :)

paleo said...

I don't know what it says about me that I could not think of any positive or philosophical captions, but what came to mind was::

Caption 1: "Crap. Painted my self into a corner again. Story of my life."

Caption 2: "Great, Herb goes overboard on his deck project, then expects me to paint the damn thing."

Caption 3: "'Sea Blue' my ass... this is turning out too dark. I knew I shouldn't have trusted those color matchers at Home Depot."

~ Tabitha ~ said...

Not sure of a caption but I like that image too..just goes to show how a little imagination can paint our worlds-and transform it :)

tom@recoveryhelpdesk.com said...

Paleo that is hilarious!

Kansas Bob said...

Her life added color to a gray world.

Syd said...

Looks like an endless DIY project to me. But I like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...