January 25, 2010

Wow

Reading through some of the blogs out there.  Lots of heartbreak, pain, confusion, loss.  But also Hope.

If I haven't said it recently, thank you.  Thank you to everyone who reads here and cares (if you comment or not).  I am so grateful for the support and the wisdom and opinions.

Like I said to Debby in a comment, we are all unique, our stories different, but we share some common bonds.   Everyone has difficulties to deal with if its an addicted child, an elderly parent to care for, loneliness, cancer, lost pets, no job, divorce, a child with a serious illness, suicide the list goes on.  Fortunately the good is out there too...babies, recovery, dogs, love, music, kissing, nature, friendship....


We are all in this thing called life together. 
I am glad I've run across your paths. 



my happy boy

Peace, Hope and Love,
Barbara

8 comments:

Addiction--Mom trying to Detach with Love said...

Ditto:) I love this positive post filled with love, and what an adorable picture!! I am so happy our paths have crossed.

Midnitefyrfly said...

I know I would not be the same without you! Life happens and it happens in a mysterious way in which discovery leads to happiness! Each moment is worth its existence :)

justLacey said...

Your boy will be happy again. he is at a difficult age in his life.

HennHouse said...

So glad our paths have crossed on this journey!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Great post

GREAT picture

Garnet said...

Yes, thank you for putting it in words. I feel gratitude and delight that others share their thoughts and ideas on my blog. We are not alone. It's great to have you as part of my world.

~ Tabitha ~ said...

This blogging community is truly rich in diversity and HoPe !!!
Thanks for this nice post ;)

Syd said...

Barbara, thanks for being here for me and so many others. You are an inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...