January 9, 2010

Latest Update on Anthony - UPDATED

I came home after his grandparents and brother arrived.

I have so many thoughts going through my mind, I have to empty them here.  But first I want to thank all of you.  I FEEL your thoughts and prayers, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Still no change.  He's on life support.  He has 0% lung function.

More later, gotta go, phone call from Keven's counselor - he does not know yet.

I still can't believe this is happening.   There are some suspicious circumstances that lead me to wonder which party is telling the truth:  his girlfriend or the sober living house.  I want to know the details.  I heard that they found him unconscious in the bathroom, called 911 and then put him in the tub full of ice...that is not right!?  Is it?  That seems dangerous to me.  How long was he unconcious?  Did he shoot it or smoke it?  How long till they called 911?  How long till they arrived?  So many questions...

but the bottom line, he's clinging to life.  THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

And, to be honest, I am very very very concerned about telling Keven.  I did not tell him today in hopes of some improvement, but it looks like there may be no improvement!!!

So I am going to PH tomorrow to tell him in person.  His counselor is awesome and has been talking to me on and off all day.  I don't know how K will take this.  I think he will want to see him.  How do you react to seeing your best friend on life support????

I am going to try hard to sleep so I can be strong tomorrow.  I have a killer headache. 

Thanks to all of you.  Will keep you posted.







Peace, Hope and Love,
Barbara

4 comments:

RandyJ said...

Many, many prayers going out from Ohio.

Anonymous said...

oh Barbara,..this is unreal,...and I am praying for him and you...and will continue to do so. Sending loving thoughts to you there.
Lori

Dianne said...

Barbara, I am so sorry to hear about Anthony. I am praying God will give you the strength you need, for God to be very real and present when you talk with Keven and for Anthony to get better. I love you, Dianne

Syd said...

Barbara, I guess the details of how or why pale in comparison with just wondering whether he will live. Stay strong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...