July 21, 2010

Suprise Visit from PO

I am not used to the doorbell ringing at 11:20 pm and I should have thought twice before answering it in my pajamas!  It was Kev's PO and her partner (male).  What was I thinking?  I am embarrassed to be seen in so little clothes in front of them!  I held my dog in my arms to try and cover my self.  I wanted to leave them alone with him but walking upstairs in front of them was not an option while wearing PJ's.  UGH.

Also, my tats were showing so I guess now they know who Keven inherited his love of body art from.

But, the good news, he was here, he passed the breathalizer test.  They gave him permission to be out late Friday night.

She's not happy that he is still not stabilized on his meds after all this time.  I need to write his new doctor tomorrow and fill him in on some stuff.  HIPPA prevents the doctor from talking to me, but it can't prevent me from talking to the doctor.

She's putting a patch on him for the weekend.  I like that idea.

Next time they come over I need to remember to grab my robe.  What was I thinking?  UGH!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...