July 31, 2010

Speaking of Anthony...

I get to see him next Sunday!  This will be the first time since he was incarcerated back in March.  He was transferred to a different "facility", this one in Norco.  His gf and I are going out there to for visit, I will get a hug!

I wish I could be completely happy about it but its hard to be happy when Kev is doing so poorly.  He's so depressed.  We had an incident this week and I can't even talk about it.  I feel like he's on the verge of something - either turning the corner towards a real recovery, going back to jail, or death.  Lets hope for the first one.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

7 comments:

LisaC said...

I am keeping Keven in my heart and my prayers, and I hope that your visit with Anthony is good.

Norco...you will be only 30 minutes from my house! We really should meet for coffee, lunch, a drink or whatever sometime!

Syd said...

I hope all will be okay. Take care.

Anna said...

Stay strong comadre!

beachteacher said...

continuing to pray for you and Kev Barbara.....peace be with you in your heart....and may Kev follow the path to recovery.
Lori

Her Big Sad said...

I vote for the first one too!! Prayers continue. Carve out a little time to snuggle with Sugar and take care of you. ((Hug!))

Carolyn said...

I'm glad you're going to get a hug!! Hugs can make anything better :) At least for a little while. I am continuing to hope and pray for keven. And for you as well. Do something nice for yourself. Promise?
Sending love and hugs to you
Carolyn

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

So hoping it all works out for both of you Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...