June 20, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you, Kris, (Borderline Families) for passing this on to me!  She has been a HUGE inspiration to me recently and I am learning so much from her.  


A Beautiful Blogger is someone who blogs with truth, honesty and integrity. They blog from their heart, sharing their story, humor, and life with others. They go out of their way to support others, giving of themselves to provide encouragement and brighten someone’s day. They glow with a beauty that comes from within, and it shows in what they write and how they interact with others.

The description for this award fits SO MANY PEOPLE that read here!  I really can't pick a group because I want to pass it on to everyone.  

Since it's Father's Day and Ron, An Addict in Our Son's Bedroom, has a very personal, open post today, I will pass it on to him specifically and to each of you who share your lives on your blogs.

3 comments:

Syd said...

Good choice!

Her Big Sad said...

I agree!!

Thomas said...

You certainly deserve this award Barbara!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...