June 14, 2010

A Poke in The Eye

All day at work I wondered what Kev was up to, what state of mind he was in, etc.

When I got home I could tell that he was in a good mood! But, he was wearing his sunglasses in the house (WHY?).

So I asked in a teasing way "so are you so cool now that you have to wear your shades all the time?"

He said "No, I'm high".

I could tell he was kidding so I grabbed his sunglasses and in the process accidentally poked him in the eye. Fortunately he laughed. Then I laughed. It was a relief.

And - he's so darn cute when he SMILES and has normal sized pupils!

In other news: Kelly finally got into a rehab, a bed opened today. I hope this his girl can stay strong!!!

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

11 comments:

Syd said...

Glad there is some good news. Sounds like a good day.

CC (Mumsicles) said...

I love those smiles too.
Melts my heart every time.
Happy to know you had a good laugh and happier to know a bed opened for him.

Barbara said...

Syd, so far so good. The nights are the hardest.

CC, We have a lot in common. (FYI, Kelly is a girl, she's one of three addicts in my life at the moment. Okay, actually five but who's counting?)

~ Tabitha ~ said...

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.
Life sounds okay hey,Barb ?

xo

Addiction--Mom trying to Detach with Love said...

Perfect picture to go with this post:) I am glad today was a good day for Keven and that Kelly got into rehab, I pray it is her time and she is ready. Hope you have a wonderful restful evening, you so deserve it!

Em said...

So glad he was kidding, and that y'all had a great day :) I'm grateful for his smiles

parentofanaddictcdcb said...

Good days help make up for the bad ones. (Well, somewhat anyway!) So glad it was a good day for you.
Praying for all of you.
Carolyn

Kristin said...

Maybe having Kelly in rehab will take some stress away from Keven- one less thing to worry about. I hope she can do it.
Glad you had a good healing laugh.
xx kris

Kathy M. said...

It's wonderful when our kids come back to us (the real kids, not the body snatchers), isn't it? Good news about Kelly. Hugs.

Donnav said...

Getting caught up with you... I love you.

Heather's Mom said...

Some suspense and some laughter :) And good news on Kelly! Great post!
Love & hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...