June 18, 2010

Invite Only

Hello Everyone,

I decided to make my blog invite only.  Even though Keven knows about it and has no problem with it, I felt it was time to protect his privacy.

I don't mean to exclude anyone so if please let me know if you hear of anyone I missed!  There have been times when others went private and accidentally left someone out and that person felt hurt.  I tried to think of every person that reads here, and may have added a few people more than once.

In other news:  Keven will have to spend a night in jail but he says he's fine with it and seems not to be bothered.  Even though he spent a total of 6 months there last year it bothers me to think of him back in an orange jump suit in a cell  :(

Oh well.  Consequences!!!

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

9 comments:

~ Tabitha ~ said...

xo

LceeL said...

Thanks, Barb. I'm following privately now. And I have my fingers crossed.

Rahime said...

Thanks for sending me the link, I'm reading...just not saying much.

Michael said...

Thanks for the invite. Very unfortunate about Keven though, your heart must be broken. Street drug will most likely counteract the prescription meds.

Tracy said...

Shane once said he kept doing what he was doing because even when he got caught, nothing happened. When that changed, he changed. Lessons are hard to learn, for all of us. :)

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

I'll keep reading. Thanks for including me.

Barbara said...

Tracy - WOW. Thanks for sharing what Shane said. He's one insightful kid to recognize that, I think subconsciously they do that but don't see it. Hearing that made me feel a lot better!

Syd said...

I hope that all will be okay. Thanks for the invitation.

Em said...

I was so glad to see your posts in my reader this morning! I really appreciate you including me, I take a lot from your journey in this disease from another angle. thanks again for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...