February 4, 2011

Back in Jail

Keven's PO called him in today.  He had a dirty test from using with Ant last week.  He's in custody for at least a few days possibly weeks possibly 16 months.  All depends on how the judge feels about it.  I am not doing well this time because he's changed, he's been doing so well, he's working his program.  I can't blame it all on Ant but you know what - if he hadn't offered it to Keven this would not have happened.

PLEASE READ RON'S COMMENTS TO MY POST BELOW!  The point he makes is 100% right on and nothing makes me more angry.  Politics seem to matter more than people.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara

9 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

I'm really sorry Barbara. I don't think there's much else that I can say.

Heather's Mom said...

Barbara, I am so sorry :( I wish I was there and could give you a big hug! Sending love to you. I continue praying for K.

Syd said...

I guess he couldn't resist the desire to use. Very sorry for his messing this up. He had a good chance. I hope he eventually gets the message.

Annette said...

I'm sorry Barbara. Very disappointing. I really do believe that nothing happens by accident though.

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

So sorry.

DDD said...

I'm sorry to hear this news, Barbara. Stay strong. You're an inspiration to me. Sending a virtual hug your way.

Bar L. said...

Wow, thanks everyone. I felt the hugs and am doing much better. You are all a huge part in MY recovery!

Erin said...

I'm so sorry, friend. I have no great words for you, but Keven is lucky to have you. Take care of yourself. Love you.

BMelonsLemonade said...

It is so hard in those early months and years of recovery when it is right in front of us. We do have to change people, places, and things. I have lost touch with many dear friends because I just cannot be around it. I miss them, but I am so much happier now. I am lucky, though because I also was not in New Orleans where I knew lots of addicts...and then, I moved again, and now I do not even know a single person here who does heroin. I moved here as a mom, and I just do not even associate with people who party anymore. And I am happier than I ever imagined. This picture was impossible to fathom those first few years of recovery, though. I probably could not have done it either, if it had been in my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...