February 1, 2012

Favor to Ask...

Hi Everybody,

First of all thank you to everyone who used my site to enter Amazon for their purchases over the last few months. I made almost $100!  Unfortunately they will not give me any of the money in my account until I reach $100.

So, if you remember, please stop by here before your next Amazon purchase and enter through my site.  That's all you have to do, nothing else required.  If you can't see the Amazon ads here on the right, you will need to unblock ads for my blog.

Keven Update:  He seems to have settled down  into the new place and has been going to meetings every day.  I casually asked him if he'd been to any and he said "every day, but their all the same".  At least he's getting out and around other people.  One day at a time.

Peace, Hope and Love, Barbara


NOTE TO MIKE:
I  agree about aging rock stars.  I wonder if DLR has aged as well as Bruce.  He's a lot younger but does he still look good?  Can he still sing as good?  Can he perform the same moves?  Bruce looks great, sounds great and can still bend over backwards at the mic and put on three hour shows...but he hasn't been jumping on top of the piano for about 15 years :)
OH - and did I ever tell you I saw DLR in his prime?  And I mean PRIME :)  My sis and I were FRONT ROW for Van Halen - can't remember which tour, we saw them so many times.  I'll pass on seeing them now and savor the memories of being that close to a guitar god and a youthful DLR.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"They are all the same"..does he mean it's always about the 12 steps..LOL

Enjoy the peace!

Bar L. said...

Lou, lol! I didn't bother asking for clarification, just ignored his answer and kept driving. I'm enjoying it.

Erin said...

I'm glad Keven is in a good place. Maybe this time?

Have you heard any of VH's new album? What do you think? I was listening to "Mark and Brian" talk about it this morning. So far what I've heard hasn't hit me.

Syd said...

Good luck to Keven. I hope that he makes it this time.

Have Myelin? said...

Happy about Keven.

Let's see, you're talking to a deaf person about VH. I've seen Jethro Tull, Alice Cooper, The Monkees, Stomp, Linda Ronstadt with Emmylou Harris (she was better in the 70's) Blue Man Group (YAYAYAY) Faith Hill and, and, and yes of course... Billy Ray Cyrus! Man he rocked... at that time. LMAO!

Mike said...

Babs-

I have to give Mr Springsteen some credit for self preservation. David Lee kinda looks like the Joker at this stage of his career, with the perma smile. However, he was always more of a showman than a singer. After all of the years of bickering, its just good to see Eddie and DLR doing anything!

I will be taking my son and loving a little bit of a time machine trip. We are sitting far back...so if I squint...It might give me the illusion of sitting up front like u did! ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...